View Single Post
Old
04-23-2011, 10:07 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2forsbergaura1 View Post
I disagree.
Boyle was one of our leaders in the regular season with 21 goals. He had the most shots on goal against the Caps and was our best Center against the Caps. It was his first playoff experience ever so clearly he was a bit nervous. I believe if he works on getting his shot up a bit, he will continue to score 20-30 goals per season.

Also, we clearly do not have a pure #1 Center. Dubinsky, Anisimov and Stepan are also all more like #2 Centers. So you might as well put Gaborik with a guy like Boyle who can do all the dirty work so Gaborik doesnt get injured. Against the Caps, the few times Boyle was on the ice with Gaborik, Gaborik ended up wide open when Boyle went to the net. Its a very good combination.
1. Boyle is not skilled
2. Boyle does not have vision
3. Boyle cannot keep up with Gaborik
4. Gaborik would go to europe if he was put with Boyle, not that it would be a such a bad thing haha.
5. It does not matter how big u are, hes not i.e Perry so he will not create space for him. If anything Prust creates the most space on the ice for guys than any Ranger, wait Boyle happened to play with Prust.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote