View Single Post
Old
08-11-2005, 03:46 PM
  #15
santiclaws
Registered User
 
santiclaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,059
vCash: 500
Unless Brown and Cammy catch fire, that lineup is pretty uninspiring. 70% chance they'll be middling; 10% chance of being good; 20% chance of stinking to high heaven.

santiclaws is offline