View Single Post
Old
04-24-2011, 03:28 AM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR28 View Post
When it comes to picking a coach you have to realize who is doing the choosing, in this case Dean Lombardi. Now we all know his lot of his decisions when it comes to management or coaching are who he is familiar with, etc. That is how he picked TM as he was familiar with him when in Philly. Look at who he didn't choose, he didn't choose an up and coming coach (ahl or juniors) even though he had a chance too, he went with older established experienced Stanley Cup credential coach. So I would assume that if TM isn't the coach next season, he would go along the same vein. Which is why I bring up Darryl Sutter. Someone with experience, stanley cup finals experience, previous coach under Lombardi in San Jose. Makes perfect sense. None of the problems they had in San Jose, causing both to leave, do we have here. It would be a perfect choice, in the eyes of DL. That is if he would take the job.
I think Sutter would jump at the chance to coach a young and talented team. The Kings would be a nice project for him.

damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote