View Single Post
Old
04-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Shady McCoy
#NoHonorForConnor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
He single handedly lost the last game, that is not a damn good job. Whether or not he should be a starter doesnt matter, he is and failed miserably. Sadly with the refusal to dress our best goalie, Boosh is the starter, but he gets no free rides from me for letting in 2 back to back goals that you expect a 12 year old to stop.
Yet you're not recognizing the fact that he backstopped the Flyers to two wins and almost a third if the offense could put the damn puck past Miller. Let's look at our mockery of goaltending. Brian Boucher is currently 6th in save percentage for playoff goaltenders. His .951% I mentioned earlier would place him 2nd behind Nitty (1st for starters). Obviously that thought process doesn't work because I would have to take out everyones worst performance and I'm too lazy to do that. But just for the hell of it let's look at the goalies currently behind Boucher...

Tim Thomas (soon to be vezina trophy winner)
Marc-Andre Fleury
Henrik Lunqvist
Roberto Luongo
Ilya Bryzgalov

He has done a perfectly fine job. Luongo and Fleury each lost a game by themselves but are they a mockery? No.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay