View Single Post
Old
04-24-2011, 11:52 AM
NY Lito
Blueshirt Pride

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
When Hank is 36 and cupless we'll regret not making a push for the cup.

For me, everyone except Kreider and Thomas out of our prospects are up for grabs for a top 6 talent, and Kreider and Thomas are available for a top line player.

This assuming we get Richards.
I feel the exact same way. We really need to turn our recent drafting success into some big time established players. I love how people get opposed to moving any of Grachev, Kreider, Thomas, or MZA when they're all essentially fighting for one or two spots. Someone will not make the team; might as well turn them into something useful now.

Hank is not getting any younger. I'm not trying to be all "typical New York sports attitude", but we really need to start trying to win now.

Even if all of our prospects develop properly, we still have no superstars in our system. And that's a big if. I would feel terrible if the organization stands pat for far too long, and we still have a mediocre team. But hey, at least it would be full of our kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeetchisGod View Post
My biggest problem with AA is that there were many games this season where I barely noticed that he was on the ice. Hopefully that will change going forward.
So true. I'm really not a fan of AA at all. I think he's going to be a career 3rd liner/decent two-way player. Just my opinion, I wish him nothing but the best. I just don't see anything too special about his game.

NY Lito is offline   Reply With Quote