View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
I think parts of our PP struggles are mental. For stretches I think our PP was good, like above avg., but we just do not take advantage of it. We jump on every oppertunity to create misery on the PP, and fail to run away with it when it actually works. And when it sucks it sucks tremendously. The break-in with the long drop pass just looked ill-advised (its very obvious that we do not have much experience behind the bench from players who had any offensive skills back in the day), a clear desk-product. But besides that nothing sticks out in how we play really.

I can't really comment on the fact if its the coach fault or not, like we play a standard set-up that many team uses and many teams have success with. It's not like 5 on 5 when we play a style nobody have had success with since the lock-out. I saw a replay of the Nash-Anaheim game, and the speed Nashville had and how they took the puck to the net with speed under their skates stood out tremendously compared to our slap shot-pass that's redirected into the corner to get a circle going before we go to the net apporch.