View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 02:52 PM
Evgeny Oliker

vCash: 1140
I like it!

I didnt think we could buy out Wolsk so cheaply! I think that if we cannot trade him for a late pick, then this buy-out is a good idea.

Yes, he is young, but he is the opposite of what we need. He is another soft, playmaking winger. What we need are wingers who can actually SCORE. Prospal , although not soft, is again not much of a scorer at this point in his career, so I'm ok with letting him go. Frolov was a failure, so was McCabe. If we can also buy-out Drury, we will save quite a bit of money by getting rid of these 4 players! I dont mind keeping Eminger as the 7th dman if he is cheap.

The big question will remain what to do with Redden, as I heard that we cannot just send him to the minors again this year. Is that correct?

With Wolski gone, Id like to try Boyle on the wing...he does get to the net very well from the wing position, has a hard shot, just needs to improve its accuracy.

My Lineup:
Gaborik - Dubinsky - Callahan
Kreider - Stepan - Boyle
Fedotenko - Anisimov - MZA
Prust - Christensen - Avery
Boogaard

Staal - Del Zotto
Girardi - Gilroy
Sauer - McDonaugh
Eminger

I'm again not sure if we will have the cap room for a guy like Brad Richards. We may however have enough cap room to make some good moves at next season's trade deadline!

Evgeny Oliker is offline   Reply With Quote