View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 04:30 PM
BwayBshirt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
you sure.

hes got an elite goalscorer with perhaps the fastest snap shot in the entire league- a guy who layed a 5 spot on hank a few years back btw, playing on a team of plumbers who counterattack and trap.

gaby always was on the wrong side on the pp this season. always. is that gaby suddenly forgetting how to play or torts and his staff telling him to go there.

his centerman this year were erik freekin christensen, a russian 3c, stepan- a first year rook, a hobbled prospal and dubi playing out of position.

geeez. and we expect him to score goals.

torts called him out last year and that was wrong. period.

not doing it this year shows he learned his lesson to keep his pie hole shut.

hes still a tool though.
It would have been nice for Gaborik to:

1. Have just 1 prolific game against anyone other than 3 of the worst defensive teams in the league in Toronto, Edmonton, & the Isles. Just 1 was all I was looking for.

2. His supporting cast was worse last season on the whole. Explain that.

3. He couldn't get his shot off cleanly the whole year no matter how he was positioned on the ice except for those 3 hat tricks. Explain that too.

And for the record, I'm someone who doesn't want Gaborik gone from this team at all. He had a career high season followed by one of his worst. So until he makes it 2 bad years in a row I'm not concerned about how he will bounce back next season.

BwayBshirt is offline   Reply With Quote