View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 04:59 PM
GAGLine
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clmetsfan View Post
You won't be getting much for a package centered around Boyle.

I think Anisimov is getting rated very fairly by a lot of people here. No one's saying that he's not valuable; quite the opposite, in fact. He's a young, cheap center with upside, which is precisely why he's an asset that can be packaged for a legitimate top line player. I, and others, just don't think his upside is as high as others here do. And I'm basing that on watching him play and seeing consistent flaws in his game.
So, because Anisimov has value, that's a reason to trade him? There's a difference between watching something and understanding what you are watching. The flaws in Artie's game are predicated on two things: confidence and strength. Both of those will improve as he matures (and have already improved in his 2nd season).

You make trades from positions of strength. Center is not a position of strength, even if we DO get Richards. Honestly, it's like some of you are only interested in what we can get for our players rather than what those players can actually do for us.

Please tell me what player you are trading Artie for. People love to throw out these ideas that we can trade so-and-so for a better player. Well, let's see it. Who are we trading him for?

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote