View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 07:43 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
I will gladly take any matchup that involves the Kings playing in the Western Conference Finals, but we are really getting ahead of ourselves.

The Kings have a chance in this San Jose series to take a major step forward in terms of confidence and maturity. It starts by winning game 6 and finding out what it is to play a desperate team in game 7 in their barn.

Certain players (Clifford is the most obvious) have already fast forwarded their development by playing in this series.
I couldn't agree more with you 17.

It is one of those things that if you look for it you not only find but you wonder why you didn't see it before when it comes to how some of our kids are developing vs how some of our vets are falling off.

It looks like regardless of what happens that we will be right about next season.

Tonight I am looking for a couple of our contributors to have big games, Lewis, A Mart Westgarth and Simmonds should all find a way to bring their games up to an even higher level for this one.

This is the first and only time you will have heard me say this in over a year but this, tonight, this is a must win big game go for it all situation and I think that we have the character to go out and get the job done.

GO KINGS GO!!!!!