View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 07:50 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc620 View Post
Except for some fans who are bored with non flashy defensive system and angry about the perennial ups and downs of power plays (power plays are naturally streaky) - there is no sound reason to fire TM or this staff. They've brought structure and discipline to a historically weak and disorganized franchise. All they've done is make the players on this team play hard for each other and be responsible and successful.

Bad time to be changing coaches and doing it now would be a bad move. Maybe, two, two and half years from now if they lose in first round again and then start the following season flat. Then you'd make the change around Nov / Dec. 2013.
With all my complaining about TM I can see the logic in what you are saying and am not completely on the other side of the fence in some ways. I am waiting until the end of the playoffs to discuss it but you are one of the people I look forward to debating the merits of what we should do about our coaching situation.

I am not someone who is bored with our defencive system at all or the Power Play because I see these two things as being effected by a third and more significant set of problems.

It should be a fun debate and I am looking forward to it.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote