View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 09:59 PM
scoutman1
Twitter - scoutman33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Top prospect for the Kelowna Rockets who are known to develop good defenseman such as Shea Weber, Tyler Myers, Luke Schenn, Alex Edler, Scott Hannan and Duncan Keith.

This guy is unreal and draws Comparisons to Drew Doughty and is heading to one of the best defenseman developers of the CHL. I think in his draft year he could at least crack the top 10.
Bowey is a sick talent, I do not know how he fell 2nd round of the WHL draft, everyone including myself had him going 1st round...he is such a great skater, so fast, smooth and agile, he takes the body, he has amazing vision and ability to take over in the offensive zone while playing excellent defense...the guy is very sturdy built too he is going to be a gem in the making next year, he might be a better d prospect than Jared Hauf, keegan Kanzig, Spencer Jensen, etc etc...I think the only western dman who will challenge him is Josh Morrissey...though none of the other defenders I mentioned are bad either all are excellent future prospects and great talents but Bowey and Morrissey are both sick talents. For the record I can see Bowey being the next Drew Doughty.

scoutman1 is offline   Reply With Quote