View Single Post
Old
04-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Musto

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrangers4life10 View Post
I feel so bad for Prospal. The guy loves playing for us and seeing him out there on the ice for a goal, nothing better. You'd think he scored his first goal every time he scores. The guy loves hockey and telling him "NO" to coming back just breaks my heart (NO HOMO) I really wish they would give him a job in the front office. Vinny loves this organization. Best of luck to Vinny!
I could see Vinny coming back to play a bottom six vet role next year. Put him on a line with Avery and you have two guys that are capable of doing some good things together. Nothing amazing but good. I would also LOVE to see Feds back. Thats a very good bottom six with Boyle, Prust and Wolski.

I also think that Anisimov+ could possibly net us a quality PMD. It's got to be right though.

How's this:

Zucc-Richards*-Gabby
Dubi-Anisimov-Cally
Prospal-Stepan-Wolski
Feds-Boyle-Prust
Avery

There's a lot of flexibility with this group to find chemistry with each other. We already know that two of the four lines work well so all that needs to happen is finding the right complimentary forward for that first line. Could be any one of Zucc, Wolski, Prospal or Avery. Maybe some kid kicks ass in camp. Who knows?

All I know is that a lot of our success next year hinges on procuring Richards from the free agent pool.

Last edited by Musto: 04-25-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: derp
Musto is offline   Reply With Quote