04-26-2011, 08:48 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Or, you can not trash either team.

This is a thread for both fan bases to post in. If you want to talk ****, do it somewhere else. I don't know why you need to be reminded of this so frequently, Mr. Trolling Extraordinaire.

Things got ridiculous last season, and we're not going to have that again this year. We won't close the thread, we'll just thread ban everyone that's acting like a child.

Consider yourselves warned, fans of both teams.
One legitimate question: Are we then not allowed to bring up anything remotely controversial from either team? It's going to get heated either way you look at it, I think. 10 years ago, you'd have nothing but friendly banter back and forth. I think we can ease up on it a bit, but sweeping things under the rug wouldn't be the right way to go about it, either. Baseless bashing, sure. Who even cares about that, other than to get a rise? I think this is a lot more nasty of a rivalry than, say, Mets and Yankees. Those two can co-exist fairly well in a single thread with no real crossover and heat back and forth.

I tend to second the vote for separate threads. What's one more sports thread when we have a million OT threads going on all the time? At least it would be a legitimate sports thread.