View Single Post
Old
04-27-2011, 10:50 AM
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by driller1 View Post
Nothing wrong with being critical, especially when pointing out a deficiency or area of improvement. However, some of the comments on this board were just plain wrong.

"I'm embarrassed to be a Kings fan."
"Player X is a disgrace"
"This organization is pathetic"

I have never heard Helene, Ferrarro, Tolensky say anything along those lines. Would it be fair to say someone struggled? The organization lacks <top line sniper><prowerplay structure>? Sure. Those are valid criticisms. But people cross the line. Player X is a disgrace? Come On. These guys work their ass of, put it all on the line, and screw ups will happen, but its not from lack of effort. Those types of comments are really what irk me.
Agreed. But some of us say we're embarrassed to be a Kings fan in the heat of the moment, but when it all settles down, we're proud. But to say that the Sharks were better than us or deserved this series more than us is not true. We could've had any of those games and their just lucky our best player is hurt. People on the East Coast don't understand how valuable Kopitar is to this club, plays on the PK, PP, our #1C. Jim Fox was on the verge of tears when the injury occurred. I try to make a comparison to my friends when I try to explain how valuable and how much we miss a guy like Kopitar, but none of them seem to understand.

AKAY47 is offline   Reply With Quote