View Single Post
Old
04-27-2011, 12:11 PM
FlyerSithLord

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyerSithLord
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
See that's where I disagree...you can't have a one track mind. You adapt your style to how the game is going what is given to you. Kind of like Leino saying he's not a dump and chase person...sometimes that is what you have to do because that is what is given to you. You force the play or shoot when you should be patient and you create turnovers and lose puck possession.

It might be best to put him on the line with Richie and Versteeg but then again Richie does the neutralizing...kind of overkill if Carter is doing it too. Creates confusion and not balanced. He would have to be the one scoring..Versteeg the gnat. Maybe cut down Carter at ES somewhat and then get him out there on the PP ...do a Pronger deal to ease him in and not mess with the chemistry that is there with the line thus far.
I see what you're saying and understand. I just like the fact that he's the one guy who thinks shoot. The only time I have a problem with it is when he missed the net.

He seemed to play well in front of the net this year. I'd probably plant him there and try to get him a garbage goal or two and get his confidence soaring.

I don't want to take over the Briere thread with Carter talk though lol.

FlyerSithLord is offline   Reply With Quote