View Single Post
Old
04-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Ke11y96

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79 View Post
only thing is Free Agents are alwys over paid. I don't see anyone out there much better than Wolski so rather give him a shot one yr with his offensive upside then let him walk the next yr

Drury simply has to be bought out but thats 2 yrs of dead cap space

I dont think Avery can be bought out for just 2 million? Waive him if need be but I dont mind him on the 4th line
Yeah valid points but Torts might believe that Wolski has no chemistry with Gaborik and given the layouts of the other 3 lines might persuade Sather to just buy him out or trade him..

Drury I know that sucks but from what I've read and played around with the cap supposedly will reach like 68 million next year and his buyout this year really doesnt hurt us. So I think its an ok use of space.

See I agree waive Avery to save that money in regards to the cap but the thing is Sather likes him a lot, and outta respect for Avery rather then bury him in the minors I think Sather lets him try and get a fresh start elsewhere with a buyout. Because clearly Avery is scared most of the time to attempt his true style of play with penalties and such with Torts more then willing to bench and scratch him..It just doesnt seem like a good match for a full year.

Ke11y96 is offline   Reply With Quote