Old
04-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
The deal is in place and he will be resigned, the issue was going to be the years versus the salary, last I had heard it was 4yrs and @$3.5mill, which is fair all things considered.

What I do not get is people trying to get him cheap, this is the guy who said,....... "Those conversations are between me and [Paul Holmgren]," Leino said yesterday. "But obviously, we all want to win the Cup. That's my first priority here. And I think everyone else would feel the same way.".......when asked about the addition of Versteeg.

He is also part of the best line that the Flyers have to put on the ice, all the flash and dash of the other players these guys keep it simple as part of the HBL line, they keep it deep and maintain possession, important for the playoffs.

He was also 4th on the team in scoring in last years playoffs with 21pts(7g, 14assts) and a +10 which means they are getting the job done at even strength.

But yet people want to lowball him while talking about bringing back Zherdev..??????? OMFG, this is UNREAL.
Yeah. In a choice between Leino and Z, Leino should win. I see no possible way he doesn't.

Beef Invictus is online now   Reply With Quote