View Single Post
Old
04-27-2011, 10:17 PM
sjmay*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFan7824 View Post
He's also proved that he can play in the NHL. The Kings are probably going to let Handzus walk, and Loktionov or Schenn look to be possibilities to take his spot. Then you're going to trade Stoll, and leave yourself with no other options but to play two more young guys down the middle? Richards won't be a King, so, I'd say think about the roster without him.

But those centers are almost 21 and almost 20, with a handful of NHL games under their belts. At least let them prove during the winter they can do it, before trading away the only guy left on the team that we know can win a face-off.

Not to mention that if Kulemin is that good, why would Toronto give him up for 3 easily expendable and replaceable parts? What is Toronto getting out of the deal? What's their incentive? They're not getting a #1 center. They're not getting a winger to replace Kulemin's goals. They're getting a bottom pair defenseman, which they already have plenty of.
They are getting a veteran C to help down the middle, right now they have Tyler Bozak in their top 2, not a good mix, trust me.

They get Simmonds who Burke is in love with,

They get a D who will replace Komisarek....

And yes, I believe Kulemin is that good, in fact he is the one on the Leafs I would trade for, not Kessel.