View Single Post
Old
08-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Johnny Utah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
Craig Johnson was our fastest skater, and he got more abuse than anyone ever on this board...........including me. Army is not a bad skater by any means. He played ten times better with Palffy than Stumpel did.............and to do that you have to keep up. Army will make Conroy look stupid come training camp.
Army all of a sudden is getting thrown under a bus, and I don't know why. Some people also love to pull the trigger on Cammy. Again i'm speechless.

I've never heard Belanger "woo" a crowd like Cammy can. Belanger and Miller get my vote to be moved first........Doubt it happens though. Bringing in Val Bure seemed pretty questionable............I really don't know the motive. Depth is ok, I just hope we don't lose a plaer because of it.............Witt, is who i'd be going after, and he has only one year on his contract.

I like Derek also, but the dude is not a good skater. It's always been the knock on him.

Kings are gonna have to move one forward, let one stay in Manchester, and keep one or two as healthy scratches, but right now they are overloaded at forward.