View Single Post
Old
04-27-2011, 11:55 PM
nevermore
Cap space since 2005

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Krejci View Post
I can't wait to watch two teams actually play hockey, instead of having to worry about the other team diving, and faking their way to every powerplay.
I see you haven't been reading the Buffalo board. They've been complaing about the Flyers (i.e. Laviolette) and the officiating since the puck drop in G1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Gameplan: Attack Pronger

Dump it in his corner, hit him, wear him down, test that ankle. I don't support intentionally injuring any players, but those little love taps to the sore spots will happen from guys like Marchand. Keep Pronger at less than 100% effectiveness and this series is ours. If he plays his regular minutes both during the game and on the PK, we're in trouble. Neutralize him, and the scale tips in our favor.
He broke his right hand. His ankle is fine.

Quote:
If our PP clicks(which it should if Pronger's still playing hurt), we'll be in good shape. It can't possibly be as bad as it was in the first round, can it?
Pronger should be good to go. He played roughly 17:30 in G7, and that's despite only taking one shift in the last 10 minutes (since the game was basically over by then).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsWinStCup View Post
Not scared at all of the flyers. They had alot of trouble vs buffalo (a worse hockey team than the habs). We'll win this in 5.
I'd say you could argue about that. Buffalo was the best team in the East since Jan 1st (record wise).

nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote