View Single Post
Old
04-28-2011, 12:15 PM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuccarello Awesome View Post
Gaborik, Kundratek for Jack Johnson, Wayne Simmonds
Girardi, Anisimov, Wolski, 1st for Lecavalier (Girardi's trade value is sky-high right now. Use that asset. He's not getting any younger and although I love him and he's an absolute warrior, he's going to continue to get banged up and eventually injured because of how many shots he blocks and how many minutes he plays. And with our defense, we actually can afford to lose him for the right return: Le-mothereffing-cavalier.)
Re-sign Fedotenko 1 year 1.5 million
Re-sign Dubinsky(3.875), Callahan(3.875), Boyle(1.5), Sauer(0.750) for multiple years.
Sign Brad Richards 6 years, 6.875 million per (I'd go as high as 7.5, maybe even 8 if we don't trade for Lecavalier, but I think we can get him for around 7 or slightly less)

Avery to minors
Boogard to minors or retirement
Drury bought out or retirement

Dubinsky Richards Callahan
Fedotenko Lecavalier Zuccarello
Grachev Stepan Kreider
Simmonds Boyle Prust

Staal Johnson
McDonagh Sauer
Del Zotto Valentenko / Gilroy / McIlrath / cheap vet FA

Lundqvist
Biron

I'd also look at Brunette on a cheap 1 year deal (1-1.5 mil) as an option. He's a smart player and can play anywhere in the lineup.
No on Anisimov being moved that's usually subtraction by subtraction.
Be careful w/Vinnie LeC. There's only one or two more onerous contracts. If w/new rules, you can't have another team eat part of any remaining balance on his deal, you are stuck with him.

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote