View Single Post
Old
04-28-2011, 04:11 PM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janerixon View Post
I really don't get the vibe that Avery is gonna be in Hartford from what Torts said in that Michael Kay interview. I think he will get a last chance as this is a contract year for him. Now Boogard and Redden, one of in not both will be addressed in order to create some summer cap room, but it all starts with buying out Drury, and remember the RFA's we have to sign (Dubi, Cally, Artie, Boyle, and Sauer) just needed to be tendered so we retain rights. Redden and Boogard will hopefully be dealt with sooner than later, but Richards is the priority and after he is signed other actions or transactions I believe will fall into place.

as of this moment our cap hit is 49,112,500 with Redden, Boogie, Avery, Drury, and Wolski. We can Sign Richards on July 1st for 7 million and be in good shape, but the fat as you mentioned needs to be trimmed and fast!
As usual, this will lead to some of our FAs getting signed later than they shouldand risk being exposed to offer sheets. Doubt it will amount to much tho... Remember Hank & many more. Slather knows this stuff...

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote