Robitalle-Conroy-Roenick
Avery-Belanger-Klatt
Brown-Cammalleri-Kostopolous/Cowan

Norstrom-Corvo
Miller-Dempesy
Visnovsky-Gleason

Garon
LaBarbera

A few things that people have mentioned. The four Monarchs that should play are Garon, Gleason, Cammalleri, and Brown. I think when AM speaks to those 4 he forgets about Kostopolous. Kosto is slightly older than Timmy, Cammy, and Brownie, so I think he is more of veteran type.

IMO, TK is the guy that was brought in to replace Lappy as well. He is not scared to drop the gloves and some have commented that if he stays on track he is "captain material". This guy had 22 points in 60 games in Pittsburgh in 03-04 and that is not bad playing on the fourth line of arguably the worst team in the NHL that year. I think the Kings brass expects big things from and we should too.

Noticeable I think the odd man out here is Derek Armstrong. He does have one thing on his side and that is the fact Andy Murray loves him which may go as far as to make Trent Klatt expendable.

Also the fourth line of a team should get 8-12 minutes per game. I think this is still plenty of time for Cammalleri, Brown, and Kostopolous to do well in the league. If they can stay up the whole year, don't expect huge numbers from them, but expect them to learn the grind of the NHL. That year of experience is going to help them when potential roster spots open up (Robitalle, Roenick, Bure, Klatt, Armstrong all last years of contracts).

Defense is questionable. Not only is the talent and toughness not all there, but we have some players who are very injury prone. I would like to see us acquire one solid healthy defenseman. I think right now there are many teams that have more than a top 6 and according to Dave Taylor, we are looking. I'd love a Colin White, because it would definitely make the departure of Miller easier to deal with. Also, I think if Corvo fails to perform this year, we give a shot to Grebeshkov. He has 4 games of NHL experience but I think the more he plays the better he will get. Pair him with Norstrom or Miller and give the kid experience. Ideally, I'd like to see Grebs play 20-30 games throughout the year.

Goaltending is really up in the air. I really feel like anyone can be the starter. Last year's AHL was the closest level to the NHL that it has ever been and we have two of the top 5 goalies in the AHL last year (I would include Miller, Lehtonen, and Nittimayki). These guys combined records were 64-30-6 with a combined GAA of under 2.00. That is good in any league. If we improve the defense of front of these guys, we will have a great tandem. I think LaBarbera coming in does nothing but help Garon and push him to be the best.

That's my $0.02