View Single Post
Old
04-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by les Habs View Post
Hello fellow Habs supporters in Montreal. I just got a sweet flight deal for Montreal and I'll get in tomorrow night at midnight. I'll have 3 full days and I can't wait. I need help on really short notice though, SO FORUM MANAGERS if you could let this thread slide for a day and then merge I'd be most appreciative.

HOTEL

-I'm looking for a recommendation on a bargain 4 star hotel. I'd take a NICE 3 star if you know of one. $100USD for the 4 star or $75USD for the 3 star.

TRANSPORTATION

-How much is a cab from the airport to downtown?

THIS WEEKEND

-Anything cool going on?

BARS

-I'm not so much into clubs. I'm into bars that play "alternative" music (Wolf Parade, Fleet Foxes, BRMC, Arcade Fire, Band of Horses, etc). Also one with cute girls (mid to late 20s, early 30s).

CONCERTS

-Anything good, small venue, this weekend?

WHAT TO SEE?

-I'm going pretty blind with little time to plan. Any of the main cultural things I should check out?

SHOPPING

-I'm into art stores or not mall type clothing stores.

TRANSPORTATION

-Is the metro nice? Worth it for travel?

FOOD

-I need pizza recommendations. Don't like deep dish and want independent, not chains (unless they're local and amazing).
-Poutine. Can I get it w/o the gravy? Recommendations?

And anything else you can think of. Thanks in advance!!!
If by some chance you find yourself on the West Island in Pierrefonds. Luna Pizza is a small little place on Gouin. It's been there for decades. Most of their business is delivery but their pizza is absolutely outstanding. I always make a point of going there.

If it's pizza you're looking for, there's none better on the planet.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote