Thread: Proposal: Zach Parise To The Rangers?
View Single Post
Old
04-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Panfork
Pacioretty Hater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
Physical Dominance and Drive? The guy has a stanley cup under his belt captaining a team at the tender age of what...21? he won the olympics for Canada at the age of...22...and takes more physical abuse than any player in the NHL and keeps taking it. Just because he's not going out of his way to throw out leveling hits doesnt mean he isnt a physica presence....he can play the board game and he can play the speed game. Sidney Crosby is, imho, by far and away the best player in the game today. Better than Ovechkin, Beter than Stamkos, Better than Toews...he's an absolute monster...and id give up everyone on our team to get him, even with his concussion.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Crosby has superb conditioning and is great at taking pain. And by drive, I didn't mean his ambition or anything, I meant more along the lines of his physical force going into the offensive zone. I'm just saying, Ovechkin is a step above him as far as using his strength to get open. I still think Crosby is a level above Ovechkin in virtually every other facet of the game.

People who think Ovechkin is better than Crosby obviously only look at the stat sheet.

Panfork is offline   Reply With Quote