Thread: re: MacT
View Single Post
Old
10-15-2003, 02:35 PM
SwisshockeyAcademy

vCash: 500
I understand how the game of hockey works. This thread basically was blaming mactavish for not putting in Semenov. I can see with my eyes that Cross, ferguson Smith and Staios all struggled getting the puck up the ice effectively, even brewer was nothing special. if you think that Semenov can come in be a difference maker on his puck movement then fine. if not they are going to have to find a way to create offence without them. They have no outside shooter at the forward position on the PP and really no gun on defense either. So unless Comrie can bring you a puck moving D man you will have to get better from within. The only guys that have shown the ability to control the puck on the wall and create chances off the cycle are Smyth and Laraque. I will agree with though in summary that Semenov for Cross would at least make it a little better. Still think the forwards are a group without a plan or chemistry and that will have to be worked out if they want to score goals. Back to back shutouts is a problem.