IrishPaulie
Sooshii is AWESOME!!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to IrishPaulie
Name: Paul Sullivan

Fav All time Bruins: Neely, Orr, Espo

Fav Current Bruins: Looch, Chara, Tuukka

Fav Non Bruin Players: St. Louis

Fav Movies: Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Way of the Gun, The Big Lebowski, Vanilla Sky, Salpshot, Beerfest, Lucky Number Slevin, Layer Cake, Rock'n'Rolla, Old School, The Jacket

Music: The Black Keys, Joseph Arthur, Kid Cudi, O.A.R., Citizen Cope, Matt Nathanson, The Dave Matthew's Band, David Grey, Jack Johnson, Radiohead

Hobbies: Hockey, Football, Camping, Fishing, Beach, Bar Hopping

Fav food: Chinese food or anything with Pulled Pork

Fav Beer: Sam Adams Boston Lager

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: My father was from Boston and we were really poor growing up in Connecticut so we were never able to do much. I do remember though he used to wake me up as a kid without my mother's knowledge and let me stay up and watch Neely and the B's play while downing some Oreos and Milk all night. I was instantly hooked on the sport and more importantly the Bruins.

How long I have been a B's fan: Since I was 3.

Origin of screen name: Just a combination of two of my several nicknames handed to me over the years (Irish, Paulie, Sully, Red) RedPaulie too communist, IrishSully too redundant, PaulieSully too direct, IrishPaulie just right.

Jerseys owned: Looch Winter Classic. I wore it to my college's alumni hockey game we have every year. Gave me good luck this year, probably going to have to wear it again next year.

IrishPaulie is offline   Reply With Quote