View Single Post
Old
04-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Boris Le Tigre
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

vCash: 500
I always like these threads.

First, there are a lot of great posters on here who really add to my hockey experience and generally obsessive personality. I'll go through slect categories for chits and giggles but cheers to all - in general,

You all contribute, in your own special way, to the overall mutual admiration society that is Habs fandom.

Ah hem... May I have the envelope please... Oh wait -
... first lets recognize Price Waterhouse Coopers for counting the ballets... ok on with it.
----------------------------------------------

Most knowledgeable poster: Montreal
Best all around poster: Doug MacKenzie (or what you call yourself these days - you are a fountain of information)
Best GDT person: MIG (very creative guy, always get a chuckle out of the GDT's)
Best Non-Habs poster: I pick all the TML fans this year. I don't know them on an individual basis... but I am glad you guys hate the B's so much.
Most sophisticated poster: Carey Price (very reasonable guy - I find myself arguing with you a bit... but it's always productive, above board, etc...)
Most underrated poster: Lafleur's Guy (but not underrated in my books)
Most entertaining poster: Habs (you are the Claude Lemieux of the Board - I love it)

Guys that add value and deserve mention: MathMan, Justthoughts, HabsInsideOut, Watsatheo, Habs10Habs, Fel

HM's that I read a lot: buddahsmoker, LyleOdelin, Whitesanke, Jigger, overlords,Ozymandias, Ohashi_Jouzu, habsprospects, WeThreeKings, hototogisu

Boris Le Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote