Thread: Proposal: David Desharnais
View Single Post
Old
05-01-2011, 07:39 PM
HCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeman View Post
DD is worthless in a trade ....its like us trying to get value for Carle on the farm

lets stop this DD charade ...he is a depth filler on this team and league

yes he will put up nice stats for a while then tank like he did the last 10-15 games ...these guys are dime a dozen ...shake a tree and 10 DD`S fall out

we need size and strength especially forwards who can score down low and his role on a bottom 6 makes no sense ....we need Darche.. White and others on the bottom 6

as for Kosty ....I agree I dont want him back ...he will be nothing more than 20 goal scorer with us ...his upside is done as a hab but we need to be sure that Max can replace those 20 and maybe Palushy on the farm can help us as well

at worst case at 3 mil I can live with him but not more than that
I would disagree that players like DD are dime a dozen... care to name a few. As for Kostitsyn, you are probably right... he will be done as a Hab which is unfortunate because, for some reason that escapes me, people like you and others think he brings no value to the team. Again, I challenge you to provide a list of players who have contributed more for the same dollar value.

This is becoming beyond pathetic. You want size and strength yet you don't want Kostitsyn. Please make up your mind.

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote