View Single Post
05-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Waiting for #25.....
Join Date: Jun 2005
Originally Posted by
What makes you think Kostitsyn is not working out in Montreal... just what aspect of his game is lacking!
Not that I want to turn this thread to a Kostitsyn bashing thread, but you must be joking if you cant see what is wrong with his game, the question should be what is RIGHT with his game!
Here is the short list... by no means complete.
1. little or no hockey sense... very poor anticipation for a top six forward.
2. The worst player I have seen on receiving a pass in years.
3. No intensity... He looks the same in a pre-season game as he did in game 7.
4. No acceleration... No third gear.... None... Zippo!
5. loses puck battles with amazing regularity.
6. Defensive liability on the half walk getting the puck out of his own end.
7. No consistency, looks good for one game disappears for the next four or five.
He is an RFA, look for his to be traded or at the very best take a pay cut.
You don't win with guys like this on your team, Period.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by nyhabsfan