View Single Post
Old
05-02-2011, 02:09 PM
utmfisher19

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to utmfisher19 Send a message via MSN to utmfisher19 Send a message via Yahoo to utmfisher19
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
it absolutly amazes me the ignorance of some fans. all i keep reading is how we are lucky to be coming home 1-1 and not 0-2. as bad as we played in game one, we were a bounce away from tying it/maybe winning it with only 20 min. of effort. why can't these people realize the canucks are just as luckly to not be down 0-2?
I also find it hilarious that the Canucks fans call the Preds robots and a boring team... um, I don't think the Canucks have ONCE attacked after they got a 1-0 lead in either game. Actually, they played a trap after they scored their lone goal in both games... If they are so much more skilled than us, how come they have to resort to a trap????

Oh, and their defense is AWFUL at moving the puck. They have no idea how to relieve pressure. They might be able to block shots, be a lil physical, and poke the puck away, but it doesn't do any good if you can't connect on a breakout pass and we stay in your zone the ENTIRE GAME. Gotta love that Hamhuis is their best puck mover and he would be our fifth best... Ha.

BTW, I agree about the VERSUS commentators. It seemed like each time Vancouver almost scored, they would say, "Preds got lucky with that one". But if we almost scored, "Great play by (Luongo, Bieksa, etc)". Ha. Worthless...