View Single Post
Old
05-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Felonious Python
Purple Squirrel

vCash: 500
According to this Swedish report, the Lightning have shown some interest in 28-year old goalie Viktor Fasth.

Quote:
Viktor Fasth had a completely sensational development in AIK this season. 28-year-old - who as recently as four years ago played in Division 1 - grew out of the elite series and attend the best goalkeeper and made sure that AIK crashed through to the semifinals.

In the evening World Cup debut when he Tre Kronor takes on Austria.

- I could barely dream about the upcoming season. But it's incredibly fun to be with, "said Fasth.

The deal for the World Cup was that Fasth and Erik Ersberg would get a match was.

Anyone who has done best-performers played since the last group stage match against the USA.

After Ersbergs flat game against Norway, Fasth every opportunity to play for the first spade in the evening.
"They're very hungry"

World Cup is an excellent window displays and representatives from NHL clubs are in place for the tournament. According to sources Sportbladet is Tampa Bay Lightning and New York Rangers in two of the five clubs that have shown interest Fasth.

- They are really hungry, but there is no concrete proposal to take a position yet, "says Sportbladets source.

- I would not say which clubs concerned, but there is interest.

Will the legal interest is Viktor interested. But it must be the right money, envägskontrakt and some other factors which should be, "said Fasth agent Pär Larsson.

The Lightning have both first goalie Dwayne Roloson, 41, and the other goalie Mike Smith, 29, based on contracts.

Rangers states like Fasth as backup to Henrik Lundqvist, but the club has already Martin Biron during the contract, which means that Fasth, if so, would take up the Farm Team Hartford.
May breach the contract

Fasth wrote in February on a new two-year contract with AIK, a contract he has the right to break if there is an offer from the NHL.

- The NHL is the world's best league and a boyhood dream. I know there is interest. But the interest that there should be something on paper, it is quite far, "said Fasth.

- I have the ability to knit, but I would not consider it until I have a concrete bid.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle12961000.ab

He can make little sweaters for Marty.

Last edited by Felonious Python: 05-02-2011 at 06:08 PM.