View Single Post
Old
05-02-2011, 10:32 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
I don't want to come off as being argumentative for the sake of it here, but we came into the play offs with a, while hot at the time, streaky offense. We put pucks in the net against Anaheim enough to win the series, but they had terrible defense and goaltending. Now we're playing the only team who allowed fewer goals than we did. They also scored the most goals in the league. I'd love it if we could find a way to chip in three or four goals per game the rest of the way, but I just don't think we can do it against this team. Even if we could, we've seen the Preds completely get away from defensive responsibility when they start producing 3+ per night.

I'm with those who say stand pat for now. Keep the same line up. Keep the same style. It's working. We stole home ice advantage, and we're coming back home after playing a pretty good game. We're still in good shape. I'd be more worried if I were a Canucks fan watching my team only score one goal in each game. As a Nashville fan I guess I'm used to it

This is our game though. Low score. Tight checking. Stay in their faces. Force them to outwork us along the boards and in front of the net to win. I like our chances if we can keep doing the things that got us here (and that won us a game Saturday)

TMI is online now   Reply With Quote