View Single Post
Old
05-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Yukon Cornelius
LoosenUpSandyBaby!

vCash: 500
This series is far from over. We played a very strong game (not counting the first 5 min of the 2nd, arguably some of the worst hockey I've seen them play this year)

Lavi made adjustments throughout the game which were sorely lacking in game 1. Timmy Thomas stole that game. He played extraordinary and did not simply "make the saves he needed to"

That shift where Shelley was dumped like a sack of potatoes was the momentum swing. It energized the B's bench and deflated the building.

I agree with the earlier caller that it was the icing chase with Paille that finally seized up Prong's hamstring. He was labouring before that and his stride and mobility were awkward all game. I'm confident he can return for game 3 and make a significant contribution while playing reduced minutes.

Again, any news on Carter? His return along with Prongs would be huge.

Home ice ain't what it used to be and we all know, for some reason, that this team plays better on the road. I'm not expecting to win both in Boston but its very realistic.

I'm purposely avoiding any harsh criticism for all the members who've already jumped ship but you make me sick. I have no idea what you see when you tune into a game. You'll never get this sport, move on to wrestling or something of the like and quit wasting everyone's time.

You ask yourself, why am I a fan of this team? Is it geography? Is it passed down from Father to Son or is it a knowledge that they, the Orange and Black, idealize a code to live by and to be transferred and carried out in your own daily lives, and perhaps for some, even embody a small portion of their soul.

I love this team, they have been a constant in my life for over 26 years now. They have seen me through good times and bad. Now is the time to dig in, now is the time close ranks, now is the time to hold your head high and now is the time to stand up and be counted.

******* it! We're gonna win this series!