Thread: Confirmed with Link: Bin Laden is Dead!!!
View Single Post
Old
05-03-2011, 10:44 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

vCash: 500
His dead influenced WC:

http://www.pluska.sk/sport/hokej-ms-...atorov-ms.html

Google Translator from Slovak:

Quote:
Policemen patrolling Monday stringent U.S. Embassy in Bratislava and during the World Cup of Hockey and the U.S. national team members. It was a decision of the Interior Ministry after publishing a report on the death of the world most wanted terrorist Osama bin Laden. As a ministry spokesman Gábor Grendel, security situation, the police will continuously evaluate and adapt measures to current needs.

Situation in the world closely followed the World Cup organizers. "World Cup Organising Committee and its constituents, in charge of security, very closely with all authorities to take care of that in Slovakia it was safe. In cooperation with them monitor the situation in the world and evaluate all safety risks and to adapt all precautions, "said Communications Director Michaela Grendelová MS 2011.

The U.S. team played on Monday match with Norway and its members are very security measures would not comment. In the near Kosice Steel Arena patrol in comparison with previous days optically increased number of police officers. "We came to Slovakia to play hockey and it is paramount. Ice hockey is most important for us," said U.S. forward Yan Stastny on the question of whether Americans feel the increased security measures.

Organizing Committee provides security for championship teams in both arenas during matches, training sessions and their visits in the cloakroom. In the vicinity of stadiums to order police to charge. At Monday's battle with U.S. tour in Norway entered the arena rather than increased security checks. "Our measures are set to match the significance of this event. To all the arenas feel regardless of the different events safely. Even today, standard inspection," said Chairman of the Organizing Committee in Manchester Petr Handl.
and here again Google Translator): http://korzar.sme.sk/c/5875766/ameri...at-nechcu.html

Quote:
The killing of bin Laden already know the Americans, who in Manchester cheers his hockey team to world championships. U.S. representatives to the topic, which live their country, they do not want to express.

Kosice. During today's match USA - Norway in Steel Arena, we approached the issue with American fans, who say the death terrorist.

"I do not know whether this is good or bad. It's just another event in the issue of terrorism and people are already tired of it, because the death of bin Laden's terrorism problem is not resolved, this is not the end, on the contrary, it may even intensify. May be stronger now both American nationalism, but also anger in the Middle East. It is unfair that he was killed without trial, "responded Anna (23) from Worthingtonu.

It found it strange that people celebrate death of man in the streets. "He did horrible things, you probably deserve to be punished, but so celebrate death strikes me as someone special. One thing is for him to catch, capture, gaol. But the second thing is to kill him, and I can not say that I was happy of it because it is human life. I do not think that the enthusiastic celebrations that seen in the reports represent the general opinion of Americans. Some question whether it was really on. Others feel relief. And others are afraid of what may follow ... "
Amanda: I'm happy, we feel peace

Conversely, Amanda (38) from Salt Lake City is "very happy, like many Americans. It took a long time and spent a lot of money to find him. His terrorist attacks can not be forgiven. It is good that is finally dead and we can feel peace. Although no one today can say whether it now will be better or worse. No one knows what may yet happen, "concluded Amanda caution.