View Single Post
Old
05-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Roccoman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSHS View Post
Phone games are for time wasting on the toilet at work, clothes shopping with the wife, aides to watching "16 and Pregnant" when the liquor cabinent runs dry...

Oh, I almost forgot. F U Sony.
side note: the second my kid starts being interested in TV that crap is banned from my household... already informed the wife she better enjoy it while she can. "Teen Mom" as well.

HSHS - guess yer weekend was shot eh? sorry man... bachelor weekends are few and far between i imagine...

Drake - 2 words for ya: Gaming Gloves. as technology barriers drop / vanish its going to be easy to play your favorite FPS / MMORPG while commuting to work, waiting at the dentists office, on the john at work hehe... or simply walking down the street. and i bet you will be able to do it all within 10, perhaps 15 years... it may not be mainstream but it will be an option.

and that, my friends, is the 5th sign of the Apocalypse.

btw - saw Dead Space (i think that was the game) on the iPad and it looks great... not sure how good the gameplay... i think with the right design tablets can be great gaming consoles.