View Single Post
Old
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
txpd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashtary View Post
Thanks guys, I never meant to say re-build, but basically when should we influx these guys. They're really talented and ETA is one more year at the most for pretty much all of them. I never meant to say to break down the team, but whether to bring these guys up together like we did this year with 5 of our prospects. Obviously, contracts and such need to be worked out for a couple and there are many variables like are they NHL Ready next year, and would it be smart to bring them up? To me they're pretty damn close. Like I said, it's probably one more year at the most before they're in Capitals Jerseys, we'll see on Galiev but he's progressing well too.
you cant influx them all. the caps have too many young players now. look at the defense. hannan is a real veteran. green schultz carlson and alzner are all players who's nhl careers are no longer than boudreau's. thats just not enough experience.
i dont know how you find rook for orlov unless two of those 4 are gone.

the kuznetsov is going to force his way onto the roster when he is ready. eakin though may well not have an nhl roster spot til he uses up his elc years.