View Single Post
Old
05-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
SK has been awful. For some reason it's almost as if he believes he can keep playing at regular season intensity and that will still work. Horny isn't playing well but it's not from a lack of trying. I said it before and I'll say it again I want to see Dumont. Maybe Wilson as well. Perhaps being benched lit a fire under his butt.
I agree. Not sure if he's been bad enough to warrant benching him, but he's got to turn up the intensity. He's still been great defensively, but we need his offense badly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuxFan09 View Post
Came here to ask about Wilson. I figured because he hasn't been in the lineup, he must be injured. It's a shame he's been a healthy scratch.

Do you guys feel he's the likely 1st line franchise center of the future for Nashville or will we be seeing a lot of Fisher/Legwand/Lombardi as the top 2 centers in the near future?
He's been converted to a wing pretty much permanently at this point. Under most coaches and teams without depth, I don't think Wilson would be benched right now, but Trotz is very strict when it comes to work ethic. He still has tons of potential though and his projections remain the same IMO. He just needs to realize that playing in the NHL is a privilege not a right.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote