View Single Post
Old
05-04-2011, 04:50 AM
skoods

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
You know what is wrong with this team? Ill quickly tell you.

What wrong with this team is that I, and for the most part most of you, am completely confident we will win this series. I have seen this team be able to up its intensity when need be. And the thing is , is that the players are confident and know they can up it up when they need to. They can tape into this desperation mode that so few teams can do. But why wait until its a must win situation, one flukey bounce can end a game and series. And unfortunately for this team , one flukey bounce is what it will come down to. I dont see a game 1 repeating itself, i see game 2 all over again if the flyers are to lose this series. A dominant performance by our team, and their goaltender with one flimsy bounce or one turnover making the difference. I wish it wouldnt come down to that , but it will.
We tend to be the team that the flukey bounces victimize.

I host at a restaurant/bar right by the Garden and I'm working before, during, and after the game...

Positive: I'll get to watch the game.

Negative: I'll be surrounded by Bruins fans all night long. If we lose, I'm going to be fuming and not a very good employee. Especially if there are Flyers fans there (which I'm sure there will be) and people start giving them ****...

skoods is offline   Reply With Quote