Thread: News Article: Puck Never Seems To Stop In Philly
View Single Post
Old
05-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Carter is more important than a goalie, regardless of that goalie's talent. There are other players on our roster who certainly don't fit that bill.

Also, I never defended Leighton. I hate Leighton. I understand why Holmgren did it. That doesn't mean I agree with it.

I really don't feel like playing your games today so can you spare me your useless tirades and skip right to the point? You think I'm wrong. What else is new? There. We're done, so can you stop being so annoying.
Dude, you have an English degree.. pay attention to the argument you made.

Quote:
Once again, the impact of a skater on the game, particularly one as important as Carter, is immense compared to any goaltender regardless of talent.
You just accused me of "putting words in your mouth." I did not. That is a non-specific statement about a "skater" and you have a subordinate attachment (to the discussion at hand) of Carter within that overarching argument. If you want to back away from that, go right ahead... but don't accuse people of putting words in your mouth when that is specifically what you wrote.

And you absolutely defended the Leighton stupidity last spring... because, goalies don't matter.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote