View Single Post
Old
10-15-2003, 07:09 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
Well It's starting to really Piss me off that I have to watch a career AHLer take up the minutes he does (Pisani). As far as the lines go I like the Torres-Smyth-Hemsky line (lol, as fourth line! HAHA). I think Torres could really get some energy into that line .... but I hope that BG doesn't lose the spring in his step (or stride) without him. You know how I say no true fan boos any of their own players? Well we need to make an exception - we need to show that we won't stand for watching Pisani take up the ice time he is with the types of guys that are behind him. I encourage all to boo Pisani loud and often as in this case if we can trigger a change it WILL SERIOUSLY help our team (sitting and not complaining will only allow MacT to have another Cleary espisode).
I don't agree with booing Pisani. It's not his fault MacTavish doesn't wake up. And really, is taking him out of the lineup gonna make the difference between winning and losing games? I think not.

If we continue to stink it up, and you hear a certain chant starting up in the 2nd period, know it's comin from this guy...