ECSF|Game 4|Washington Capitals @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 05-04-2011 - 7:00PM
View Single Post
05-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Losing is a disease
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Redondo Beach, Ca
1. Utilize D to D passes to break through neutral zone.
2. agreed that we need to vary the attack method at blue line (side to dump, a FEW skate through attempts with support)
3. Wristers from the point... jsut get it though
4. Actually consider using the points (on purpose instead of relying on deflections to get pucks up there
5. Got to give BB credit on spreading our D in offensive zone, need traffic and puck retrieval.
6. If we get lucky for 5-3 use Laich at pt opposite Ovi for one timer threat for each.
7. ******* hit someone. Take elbowing penalties or roughing in front of the net. Just ******* play like it was playoffs. Consider watching SJ-Det game 2. Every damn Shark played nasty.
8. Don't panic early
9. If you have lead, make them earn a tie. Deep pucks, defend our blue line, no blue line turnovers (either side), chip it out, communicate.
10. Have Ovi play less with puck.
11. 5 forward PP unless we have lead. Arnott and Laich on points.
12. Start Varly
13. Mandatory ONE goalie interference penalty by a 4th liner. Hit him til they call it. If you kill it... hit him again.
14. Play the 4th line more than 8 minutes
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HSHS