View Single Post
Old
05-04-2011, 04:52 PM
UniverStalinGraduate*

vCash: 500
It's too bad Yemelin isn't coming over next season, I feel like he'd be an amazing asset, hopefully they can work something out someday.

Montreal took Boston to the OT in Game 7 and were down their top 2 d-men from last season and Wizniewski didn't play game 6 and was a complete non factor in game 7 and for lots of time I believe Weber was out there in his place.

Subban was amazing, everything I hoped he'd be and more, the kid is the real deal. So is Carey Price.

I don't think Gionta is one dimensional and he's only over paid due to the fact that he was a UFA, but you know that going into acquiring UFA's.

I am absolutely certain if Gomez doesn't turn his career around to the extent that he's at least a half decent 2nd line center option to Plekanec they WILL send him to the minors, or move him out in some fashion. They did not sign him, they made a trade and gave up assets to acquire him...by January next year Gomez will be gone if he doesn't turn things around next year.

I believe in Gomez by the way, I think him Pacioretty and Gionta will form a great top 6 option to go along with Cammalleri Plekanec and Kostitsyn.

Time will tell, it will definitely be an interesting Summer.

UniverStalinGraduate* is offline   Reply With Quote