View Single Post
Old
05-04-2011, 04:07 PM
TootooTrain
-

vCash: 500
Lower Body - Sullivan out for game 4

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=561944

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Predators coach Barry Trotz said veteran wing Steve Sullivan will sit out Game 4 of Nashville's Western Conference Semifinals series with Vancouver with a lower-body injury.

Sullivan got tangled up with a Vancouver player and hobbled off the ice to the locker room with 3:10 left in regulation on Tuesday in Game 3 and did not return.

Trotz said he has two options to replace Sullivan: veteran J-P Dumont and 21-year-old Colin Wilson. Wilson played in all 82 regular-season games but has been a healthy scratch in the playoffs.

Wilson participated in warm-ups on Tuesday and Trotz said he was close to putting him in the lineup.

"Yeah, Willie's ready," Trotz said. "I was really thinking about putting him in last night. I told him to get ready. It would be a warm-up decision. I feel he's ready for the postseason. He's a young guy, talented. He's a big body. His play at the end of the year wasn't where I wanted it to be. And no one allowed him to get into that first series because everyone played well."

Out from the shadows, Wilson cometh. From my perspective it looked like it was the knee on knee collision. Forget who he ran into, but it was an accident.

TootooTrain is online now   Reply With Quote