View Single Post
Old
05-04-2011, 05:17 PM
indfin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevsfn95 View Post
Where is the Supporter section?
Excellent question - Based on what I saw yesterday, I am guessing that the upper half of one (or more) of the $22 sections (maybe 118-120) have been "held"; there were almost no seats available up there and, unless every new subscriber took those seats, there is no way that many are sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
Certainly something to worry about.

I wouldn't necessarily panic if I were a STH though, it very likely could simply be due to typical Devils' incompetence and poor decision making.

Although, one of the 600 different things I was told during one of the 600 different times I asked this question, was that they couldnt release face yet because they're working on pricing with the NHL over a new Premium game pricing model. Although I for the life of me have no idea why the NHL would have to approve the Devils pricing model, the rest of it is a possible logical explanation for face not being released. Or, that 1/600 guy was a good bull******.
They have all of their season ticket pricing set; as I mentioned, at the relocation event, they gave everyone a sheet with the next 3 price points ABOVE their current price. Wonder what they did for folks in the upper balcony, since (for some of them, at least), the $22 sections are actually LESS expensive (no?)

indfin is offline   Reply With Quote