Old
10-15-2003, 06:22 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynster
Nothing has changed "leverage-wise"... the issue continues to simmer beneath of surface of this thing. Both sides firmly entrenched.

But with the shaky offensive (take that anyway you want) play lately, it may hasten a Comrie deal quicker. With everything I've heard the past four weeks from many different hockey people, I just can't see him back in Oiler colours. Nothing has changed my opinion on this.

When this is all done, I fully expect that Mike will let loose on the team and local media... I can smell it coming.

Bryn
And have Daddy lose customers? no, he'll bight his tongue, or daddy will be giving him a licken. I also don't think he'll be back in Oiler silks - or atleast not long term. I do think that if we lose two or three 1-0 or 2-1 games in the next 5 or 6 Lowe will really be ringing them phones. My personal preferense is still to use that 4.5 and sign some UFAs out there and then offer up Comrie and a prospect and their first to who ever has the first over all pick for Ovechkin. Seems like that'd be an over-payment, but thats what it'd take.