View Single Post
Old
05-05-2011, 01:34 AM
ZJames

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drugold View Post
Did you watch the Swedish game ZJames? I notice JJ managed to stay even with the most ice time.
I didnt. I wanted to, but i was helping my girlfriend out in the nursery at church, and my family had loaded up the DVR with other shows, so i wasnt able to record it.

This is just my impression, but it seems to me that Jack will play good defensively for a short span of games. Beginning to middle of the season i thought he played very well both offensively, and in his own zone. but he really fell off the last part of the season. and he seems to play pretty good in olympic and tournament play. Im wondering if he has not made the full adjustment yet to playing 80+ games a year as compared to college where he would only play 30-40 games a year.

As a whole, im not too worried about JJ. I think his game is always going to have a degree of risk to it, but he has shown steady improvement. I think he is going to be a very good 2nd pairing Dman with potential to be a top pairing guy. (If Jack doesnt fill that spot, hopefully Deslauriers or Forbert will fill that 1b position for a long time to come)

ZJames is offline   Reply With Quote