Thread: Speculation: The GM debate
View Single Post
Old
05-05-2011, 08:36 AM
dashtary*

vCash: 500
He's on the hot-seat in my opinion. Even with excellent drafting, scouting, young player management. He has failed to address our defensive problems. We haven't had a real number-one defensive defenseman in who knows how long? Probably since Stevens. The failure of conservativeness is getting to me. Sure, don't trade the main core and top-tier prospects. But you have to be aggressive for once, look at Vancouver last off-season, trades, signings; really filling their wholes and making them a better team. Mcphee hasn't made a big trade since trading his stars for prospects and draft picks. The reliance on sub-par Hershey talent is also a little bit ridiculous to me. Stop relying on all Hershey boys who can't put their **** together to be part of this team. I'm talking about Schultz, Sloan, and arguably a few others. We have to be aggressive, instead of always penny-pinching and getting the best deal. NOT the best player that we need. Dammit, after writing this, fire his ass, and Boudreau's ass, new blood is needed. We're not going to win without making moves like Philly, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, & others. We need a make-up.

dashtary* is offline   Reply With Quote