View Single Post
Old
05-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
I just watched Wash lose 4 straight once again ive been thinking they may be inclined to make some changes. They tried changing the system it didnt work to well. Sure vs a offensive depleted NYR they got by, although not by much, they still seemed to have problems. I know they may be looking to change the coach but George and the owner must be thinking of other ways to change the culture. Next is possible some player changes. After a poor performance point wise for Backstrom and the up and coming Johansson(plays very similar style) filling his role, is it possible Wash will look to move Backstrom.

The Rangers have played Wash very well during the regular season that would do well for there perception of our players. Its also clear they need more reliable depth that they might be looking to add esp from the Rangers guys who have created an identity of heart and soul guys. IDK i think i would really like a guy like Backstrom on this team and im wandering what it would take to make George really consider it during draft day etc. Do we have enough with taking Lundy off the table and possibly Staal? I know everyone wants Richards which would not be a bad option, im just wandering what people would give for a guy like this.

Yea because after 9 playoff games the Caps are all of a sudden going to give away a future elite player away for a few peanuts, or let alone at all. He is UNTOUCHABLE.

Jumbo* is offline   Reply With Quote